The Inventors & Pioneers Evening Reception
On Friday night, May 27, join the GBA community for one of their fabled networking events, The Inventors & Pioneers Evening Reception.
The inventors and pioneers of the Industrial Revolution created the fabric of the U.S. and Great Britain in the 18th and 19th centuries. Tremendous gains in science and technology helped Britain become the world’s dominant economic and political power, while in the U.S. inventors and pioneers fueled a young nation’s westward expansion, inspiring a spirit of freedom and entrepreneurship.
Today, inventors and pioneers from all around the world are making their mark on history with the utilization of blockchain technology. As the foundations are being laid, these innovative mavericks will impact the next century.
The Inventors & Pioneers Evening Reception will have a Steampunk and Wild-West-inspired Industrial Revolution atmosphere. This fully-catered reception will be held on the 2-deck rooftop of the Capitol View 400, overlooking the monuments of Washington DC in the flowering spring. With the lower deck lit up for dancing and socializing, the upper deck will provide the perfect setting to shake hands and make the deals of the next industrial revolution.
Tickets are on sale now at the Early Bird price of $149. Ticket prices will go up on May 1.
The Government Blockchain VIP Evening Reception (invitation only)
On May 26th, 2022, the Government Blockchain Association will host the Government Blockchain VIP Reception. This black-tie affair will be an invitation-only event for international, national, state, and local government officials. This evening reception, held on the rooftop of the International SPY Museum, overlooking the beautiful city of Washington, DC, will be a chance for both the innovators and the policymakers to discuss opportunities in a non-pressured, non-partisan environment.
Connect, Communicate & Collaborate
with Government Blockchain Leaders from these organizations
- European Union Intellectual Property Office
- Argentina Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship
- Czech Republic Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- El Salvador Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
- India Information Technology and Communications Department
- Malta Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs
- Saudi Arabia Ministry of National Guard
- Singapore Ministry of Health
- Slovenia Ministry of Economic Development and Technology
- United States
- Department of Homeland Security
- Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC)
- Government Services Admin.
- AI Center of Excellence
- United House of Representatives
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Energy Committee
- House Commerce Committee
- House of Representatives (Multiple congressional offices)
- U.S. National Credit Union
- U.S National Science Foundation
- U.S. Senate
- Multiple Senate Offices
- Senate Banking Committee
- U.S Social Security Administration
- U.S. Veteran’s Affairs National Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Department of Homeland Security
State & Local Governments
- Colorado Office of Information Technology
- Department of Information Technology
- Prince Georges County, Maryland Public Schools
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Miami-Dade County, Florida
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- Utah County, UT
- Washington, DC Office of the Attorney General (OAG)
Limited sponsorships are available for this event.
Inquiries about this event should be sent to email@example.com