Please go to the FoMGL 2022 Speakers page on the event site to confirm that your organization, title, and name are listed correctly. Your name should be linked to your GBA profile. If you do not have a GBA profile, please go to the GBA Membership page and register. If you are a government employee or civil servant it is free. If you are not, please register as a professional member and use the discount code “GRD-Guest”. Once you complete the registration process, please complete your profile so that we can link it to the Speakers page.
All speakers are expected to deliver their presentations live from the National Press Club in Washington, DC. Your content must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Slides may be co-branded with your organization and GBA. Please use this template for your presentation.
- GBA uses a team approach to seminar deliveries like this one. Our goal is to have two instructors for each topic area. Please co-develop your materials with the other person in your time slot in case one of the instructors cannot make it to the conference. You can get the contact info for the other instructors from the FoMGL Instructor Contact List.
- Most of the presentation should be educational; however, you can use your specific organization or solution as an example of the learning points. You can find the contact information for all of the speakers on the
- You must cover the learning points specified in the corresponding section of the BC Course Handbook and the associated paragraphs listed on the FoMGL Program Spreadsheet.
- If you include a video in your presentation, it must not use trademarked songs or audio content. Afterward, we will make the videos and slides available. This content will become part of GBA educational content and will facilitate the earning of credentials. This provides additional incentives for people to watch your presentation after the event and be tested on the content you deliver. Please draft 5-10 questions related to your presentation to be part of the educational requirement for certification. Please contact Eric Guthrie for more information.
- Please send your presentation to Robert.Perry@GBAglobal.org by January 13, 2022, so it can be reviewed and feedback can be incorporated prior to the event.
GBA will have all presentations loaded prior to the start of the event.
The National Press Club
COVID-19 Protocol – All participants, guests, and attendees are expected to be fully vaccinated before coming to the Press Club for any reason. Visitors will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test dated within the last 72 hours to gain entry into the facility. All persons must self-certify no temperature (100.4 or above) and are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. Once you arrive at the National Press Club all visitors are required to wear facemasks at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
Please use this link to book your room at the hotel. The price is discounted to $169 (well below other hotels in the area). If you see a message that “This hotel is not available” please call and tell them the discount code is “GBAGLO”. This elegant hotel is less than a block away from the Press Club with a beautiful rooftop lounge.
Social Media Marketing
Please post on social media that you are speaking at this event and put a link to the event speakers page. Please use the hashtags #GBAevents and #FoMGL for the Future of Money, Governance, and the Law, and please follow these hashtags. Lastly, please include any other hashtag that you believe would be relevant to your talk.