CRYPTOCURRENCIES, ICOs, TAX, LEGAL & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
This course provides attendees with the information needed to understand the technology, environment and issues to establish legal and regulatory policies, regulations and laws. It also helps citizens understand the topic well enough to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. It includes the following topics:
- What are wallets
- Public / Private keys
- Types of wallets
- What are cryptocurrencies?
- Where do they come from?
- What is an altcoin?
- What are some of the most popular cryptocurrencies?
- What are the different type of cryptocurrencies? (Blockchain vs. Blockless)
- Who are the members of the cryptocurrency ecosystems?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet, and what type are there? Which one should I choose?
- What is a cryptocurrency address?
- How to buy and exchange cryptocurrency
- Are cryptocurrencies a good store of value?
- What are proof of stake, work, time, velocity, activity, burn capacity, elapsed time
- Why are cryptocurrencies important?
- Global adoption
- Emerging financial systems
- Efficiencies for
- Legitimate transactions
- How much are they worth?
- Are cryptocurrencies safe?
- Theft or loss
- Legal status
- What are the tax implications of using cryptocurrencies?
- Security risks
- Influences of Political and Geo-political environments
- How can I use cryptocurrencies?
- Raise capital (ICOs)
- Payment system
- Can I invest in cryptocurrencies?
- Which cryptocurrencies are good investments?
View the schedule of training sessions for the Intro to Blockchain for Government course and register today!