Please complete the form below to register for GBA’s event on January 31, 2020 at the U.S. Capitol, part of the event series, “The Future of Money, Governance, and the Law.”
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Robert Levin for information.
GBA is inviting broadcast and print media to cover this event.
The Topics Include:
- Global Adoption, Banking, and Regulation
- Protecting Property, People & Communities
- Government Service Delivery, Interoperability, and Integrity
- National Security & Competitiveness
- Preparing for the Future
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Albert Forkner, Banking Commissioner, Wyoming Division of Banking
- Bryant Nielson, Executive Director, The Blockchain Academy Inc.
- Chris Snook, Chairman at World Tokenomic Forum and Sandcastle Impact Fund
- Donald Kersey, General Counsel, Office of the West Virginia Secretary of State
- Elizabeth Tanner, Director, Business Regulations (Cabinet Member), Rhode Island
- Gerard Dache, Executive Director, Government Blockchain Association
- James McDowell, Senior Securities Analyst, Alabama Securities Commission
- Ksenija Cipek, Head of Tax Risk Analysis, Ministry of Finance, Tax Administration, Republic of Croatia
- Lesly Goh, Chief Technology Officer, The World Bank
- Mihaela Ulieru, President IMPACT Institute for the Digital Economy
- Ron Kim, Member, New York State Assembly
- Shawnna Hoffman, Chair, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s (CFTC) Distributed Ledger Tech. & Market Infrastructure Subcommittee
Special thanks to Bill Rockwood and Congressman Darren Soto for their support of this event.