This executive summary sets the stage for the comprehensive report in which the Government Blockchain Association (GBA) Tax Working Group has studied and reported on how governments can adapt to the changing landscape of cryptocurrencies. The full report covers the following key areas:
- Government implementations – such as privacy/automation of transactions, laws allowing innovation, and management of digital IDs.
- Regulation – such as regulating blockchain-based charities and lottery systems.
- Financial inclusion – how cryptocurrencies and blockchain innovation can include more citizens in new financial systems.
- Predictions – attempts to forecast innovations that can potentially improve the lives of citizens and enable more prosperity in future economies.
- Tax policy – discusses proposed taxing structures that allow for widespread use of cryptocurrencies, while limiting government hindrance in using these currencies.
To download the free Executive Summary
For more information about this topic please visit the GBA